If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (205) 525-0332

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Damaged ceiling

This damaged ceiling was a pretty easy fix for our crew. This was the result of a roof leak. This also resulted in the find of mold that may not have been discovered otherwise. Our clients were left happy and pleased with the results and very thankful that we discovered and solved their mold problem.

It only takes a small water leak, or even excess humidity, for mold to form in your St Clair County home or business. Then, mold can spread quickly through the property in as little as 48 hours. Mold can produce allergens and irritants, and it has the potential to cause other health effects. If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.